- TWRP 3.2.3 from android-8.1
- upgraded to android-9.0
blu_spark extras v9.100 (Pie only)
All right crew!
Here's an updated TWRP with all the blu_spark goodies inside and fully synced with TWRP Android-9.0 branch (including more recent upstream than official TWRP) and some specific device fixes.
Fully synced with TWRP 3.3.0+, name changing to reflect base 9.version, full compatible with Pie stuff (you need Pie fw also).
TWRP blu_spark edition is unified, works for both OP5/5T.
Delete your twrp settings or else issues may arise if coming from other version besides blu_spark.
This build is treble ready, allowing /vendor partition operations. If you don't use treble enabled ROMs, ignore any vendor errors that may appear, TWRP will work just fine.
blu_spark extras v9.100 (Pie only) - Post #2247Quote:
- build: TWRP 3.3.0-x | blu_spark v9.100
- rebase for twrp 3.3.0 (search official changelog)
- manifest: android-8.1.0_r51
- Several usual blu_spark goodies from before, enchilada and whatnot
- languages: encode for utf-8 in the appropriate places.
- Updated Russian localization, bugs fixed
- Device specific changes here