Hi all, I thought to open this thread to keep all users updated to all the new release of the ClockworkMod Recovery for our Desire.
Current version: 220.127.116.11
- crc32: 3E456CA5
- md5: 8F816CA5482C21DB2EB570E1C31DA2A9
- sha-1: B77F97246F61789BFA1B005119E1FE8893B111A2
- fix no select button
- Added options for an internal SD card to be handled by recovery.
- Exable uses in BoardConfig.mk:
BOARD_HAS_SDCARD_INTERNAL := true
BOARD_SDCARD_DEVICE_INTERNAL := /dev/block/mmcblk3p1
- Setting BOARD_SDCARD_DEVICE_SECONDARY to the same value as
BOARD_SDCARD_DEVICE_INTERNAL will allow the device to
"fall back" to the internal SD card for other actions.
- recovery: Remove condition around get_root_mtd_partition
- Refactor recovery's block device handling to work across variant hardware in a cleaner fashion.
- Fix write_raw_image on mtd devices.
- Fix graphics corruption on some devices. BML restore needs to unlock first.
- fix up bmlutils some more
- Supress "warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions" in minui/resources.c and mtdutils/mtdutils.c
- implement bmlutils
- fix up implementation of int get_partition_device
- Modify apply_patch to fail if trying to patch mtd on non-mtd devices.
Warning: Don't make a backup with Amon_Ra's recovery and restore it with ClockworkMod Recovery and vice-versa, you may brick your device.
Sources available here: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...table_recovery
All credits to koush for this recovery, I only compiled them!
[RELEASE][15/12/2010] ClockworkMod Recovery - current version - 18.104.22.168 - xda-developers