Toll, nech, diese 08/15-Serienbriefe? Vermutlich wusste der Heini im Support nichtmal, was ein Recovery Modus ist.
***** Zitat von Chip Online de ONKatana schrieb:"wird im letztem Quartal zur Verfügung stehen" -> Oktober bis Dezember kann also noch etwas dauern...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=8395140#post8395140I have been working on a new P-SBL Redbend fix, but unfortunately I bricked my phone (three times actually) while testing it.
It seems that Redbend cannot program multiple blocks in a single run, unless the OTA commands are used (they are currently unknown). I could program the two blocks but the phone turned in a brick after succesfull programming. The reason is unknown.
Thats why I decided to revert back to Odin method.
With the newest method it is unnecessary to flash XWJM5 firmware in first, as the compatible Primitive Bootloader is included in the same package and will be updated at the same time with the Secondary Bootloader.
So here is the procedure (once again):
Preparations: Make sure you have the drivers installed (i.e Kies is recognizing the phone), adb available and "USB Debugging" turned on in "Settings -> Applications -> Development" menu. Type *#0228# in the dialer and check Voltage value (without USB plugged in) is atleast 3800(mV).
1. Unplug the phone from the computer (if connected)
2. Kill all Kies related software (tray agent, etc)
3. Start Odin3 v1.3 Downloader
4. Plug in the phone to the computer
5. Start a new command prompt and navigate to the folder / drive where adb is located.
6. Type "adb reboot download" to the command prompt and press enter.
7. Move to Odin3 v1.3 downloader and select the "Aries_P-SBL.tar.md5" as PDA file. Make sure "Phone Bootloader Update" is ticked and re-partition is unticked. Do not select any other files but "Aries_P-SBL.tar.md5".
8. Press "Start" button to launch the update process. It will take around three seconds to complete. After the update phone will reboot automatically.
Both bootloaders are the latest version and therefore compatible with each other.
Hi!MaxHeadroom2 schrieb:Bist du schon dazu gekommen das Update zu machen oder wartest du noch?