[THEME] DroidX

should not be a problem - but I trust this is the US Droid bootani anyway, no froyo bootanimation.

Kerle ich bedauere meinen schlechten Deutschen, ich gebrauchen einen Übersetzer (ich spreche Englisch).

Ich kann nicht das Thema installieren, ich verband mein Telefon in adb Wiedererlangung, aber ich werde dort = / durchstochen, was muß genau ich tippen? "\sdcard\droidx.sh" oder "\sdcard\droidxOR_install", gebrauchen Sie " " in Ihrer Antwort, weil ich einen deutschen Übersetzer gebrauche

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
/sdcard/droidx.sh
/ not \

"/sdcard/droidx.sh" is the right command for adb shell,
"/sdcard/droidxOR_install" is just needed if you install it in openRecovery.

and be sure to have the script on the right place!

ah mann cooles theme, ich hab zwar ein paar apk's rausgeschmissen mit deren design ich momentan sehr zufrieden bin, aber respekt, läuft schön, schnell und ohne probleme. erm, in deinem anfangspost die installationsanweisungen sind nicht ganz korrekt (zumindest nicht für blue), aber aber mit ein bisschen logischem denken gehts trotzdem =)

anyway thx für das tolle theme =)

tobik1 schrieb:
"/sdcard/droidx.sh" is the right command for adb shell,
"/sdcard/droidxOR_install" is just needed if you install it in openRecovery.

and be sure to have the script on the right place!

on the right place meaning , root on the sd card , right?

chad_petree schrieb:
on the right place meaning , root on the sd card , right?

yes. and when the script is running, you have to press "1" for install (you'll see something like a menue when the script is running).

tobik1 schrieb:
yes. and when the script is running, you have to press "1" for install (you'll see something like a menue when the script is running).

it says no such file or directory =/ , im typing "/sdcard/droidx.sh"
:( i copied the content of the droidx2.36 folder to my phone not the actual folder, thats the way its supossed to be, right?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@chad

if you use open recovery (like G.O.T-mod):
you have to put the "DroidX2.36" folder (which is in the downloaded DroidX2.36.zip) into root of your sdcard. should look like this --> /sdcard/DroidX2.36

then the script-files:
"DroidX2.36\droidxOR_frameworkonly.sh"
"DroidX2.36\droidxOR_install.sh"
"DroidX2.36\droidxOR_restore.sh"
have to be put into "/sdcard/OpenRecovery/scripts"

if you run script-only, just put the "DroidX2.36" folder completely (with all it´s content!!) into sdcard´s root --> /sdcard/DroidX2.36/[...]
don´t forget to mount sdcard, command for mounting:
mount /sdcard
now you can execute the droidx.sh-script.

that´s it.

have a good night :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
KisteBier schrieb:
@chad

if you use open recovery (like G.O.T-mod):
you have to put the "DroidX2.36" folder (which is in the downloaded DroidX2.36.zip) into root of your sdcard. should look like this --> /sdcard/DroidX2.36

then the script-files:
"DroidX2.36\droidxOR_frameworkonly.sh"
"DroidX2.36\droidxOR_install.sh"
"DroidX2.36\droidxOR_restore.sh"
have to be put into "/sdcard/OpenRecovery/scripts"

if you run script-only, just put the "DroidX2.36" folder completely (with all it´s content!!) into sdcard´s root --> /sdcard/DroidX2.36/[...]
don´t forget to mount sdcard, command for mounting:
mount /sdcard
now you can execute the droidx.sh-script.

that´s it.

have a good night :)
i tried with adb i get this error now "bad interpreter: No such file or directory"

=( gonna try with open recovery

chad_petree schrieb:
i tried with adb i get this error now "bad interpreter: No such file or directory"

=( gonna try with open recovery

EDIT: I managed to make it work with open recovery yayyyyy!! thanks!!!!! by the way i just needed to run one script ? droidxOR_install ??

i really like this theme GREAT WORK! i wish we could have the droid x messaging app is it possible? im refering to this one:

8f5c2a14.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Great to see this - maybe the number of scripts confused you - just to clarify:

droidX.sh is for ADB install
droidXOR_install.sh is for the whole theme for OpenRecovery
droidXOR_frameworkonly.sh is for the framework without themed apps (some people prefer it that way)
droidX_restore helps restoring your defaults

The same logic applies to all my themes, only the names change ;)

Regarding the messaging app I very much doubt it will happen.

Soderle,
leider sind alle Klingeltöne hopps gegangen, wie ich gesehen habe bin ich ja nicht der erste damit.
Ich habe jetzt auch den Audio-Ordner auf die SD-Karte gepackt, genutzt hat es leider nix :(

Muss ich tatsächlich neu flashen oder kann man das anders wieder geradebiegen?

Danke und Grüße
Andreas

Tante Edith sagt: habe das GOT rübergebügelt, Klingeltöne sind wieder da.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich hatte eigentlich alle Scripts gefixt, welche Version hast Du aufgespielt? War es Droidx 2.36, 2.34 oder Blue?

Öhm frag mich mal, ausprobiert habe ich (für 2.3.6) erst DroidX blue, dann X10, dann DroidX klassisch... :D
Wann es passiert ist weiß ich leider nicht, ist mir erst heute aufgefallen. Das war mit dem normalen DroidX

he_stheone64 schrieb:
Great to see this - maybe the number of scripts confused you - just to clarify:

droidX.sh is for ADB install
droidXOR_install.sh is for the whole theme for OpenRecovery
droidXOR_frameworkonly.sh is for the framework without themed apps (some people prefer it that way)
droidX_restore helps restoring your defaults

The same logic applies to all my themes, only the names change ;)

Regarding the messaging app I very much doubt it will happen.

Now i get it i tought all the scripst were needed, didnt know it was for specific needs hahaha, im loving this theme i dont know why people give this "light blur/ninja blur" such a hard time =/ , about the messaging app maybe ill ask in xda forums xD

Hi,
also ist das normal das mit deinem angepassten Music.apk, diese auch einfach mal wild drauf losdröhnt? ist mir nun schon 5 mal passiert, war echt kacke, direkt am ersten arbeitstag Oo
Habe immerhin G.O.T 2.36 drauf, damit sollte dieses einfach lospielen des music players doch weg sein ?!
Mit deiner angepassten Music.apk, scheint dieser Fehler aber wieder da zu sein oder hast du eventuell die 2.34 Music.apk genommen???

bam2000 schrieb:
Hi,
also ist das normal das mit deinem angepassten Music.apk, diese auch einfach mal wild drauf losdröhnt? ist mir nun schon 5 mal passiert, war echt kacke, direkt am ersten arbeitstag Oo
Habe immerhin G.O.T 2.36 drauf, damit sollte dieses einfach lospielen des music players doch weg sein ?!
Mit deiner angepassten Music.apk, scheint dieser Fehler aber wieder da zu sein oder hast du eventuell die 2.34 Music.apk genommen???

Das ist mir jetzt auch schon ein paar Mal passiert. Habe zwar das X10-Theme drauf, aber der Player ist ja derselbe.

launcher pro displayed today a message saying the version i was running is outdated and that i needed to update it, so i did and ended up losing the apps tray icon and the "dot" on the apps tray itself =(

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
bam2000 schrieb:
Hi,

Bei mir genau so