ZTE Blade L3 - Stock Rom 5.0.2

@No3ight Hi.You can see it on http://ztebladel3.blogspot.am/2015/10/rom-lenovo-para-zte-blade-l3.html.there is some my comments olso for fixing emai,simlock (code 12345678) and gps issues..

full flash and debugs fixing way You can see here...
for permanent solution,while on some web links we could get 5.0.0 nor 5.0.2 unupdated Stock Rom(DL910 OS is 5.0),I use Lenovo Zte Blade l3 custom rom fromhttp://ztebladel3.blogspot.am/2015/10/rom-lenovo-para-zte-blade-l3.html via SP FLASH TOOL .after phone flash and start install via market Camelephone app(ROOT already preinstaled automaticaly) and put your original phone Emai numbers.instal mtk engeenerig tools and unlock Yours sim cards with 12345678 codes(after start whith simcards unlock request dont get automaticaly).gps fixing you can get herehttp://koleksiromandroid.blogspot.am/2015/05/gps-fix-for-kitkat-roms-wiko-rainbow.html?m=1.phone working fine whit 4.4.2 KITKAT OS.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thx

Hi,
why not use the full, orig. ZTE Roms from countrys which serve 5.0.x Roms?
Like Spain (seems to be the newest , or greece) :
Spain Blade L3 SD card upgrading instruction & software package(Libre)-312334B0488DIS_ES_B128DL_P182A20V1.0.4(three frequency band), which is dated: 2016-07-15

- Service and support - ( if link not work, zte support, choose county, type smartphone, look for ZTE L3).
But, be carefull to use an non EU Rom an an L3 (EU). In most non EU countries L3 is not our L3 , its L3 Plus (first stock was 4.4.2, not 5.0 and has other parttion layout etc = chance to run in probs)

Thanks for your responding.I tried olso this way but phone wont to work anymore.maybe upgrade with sd card cannot fully flash all partitions?
Yesterdey I found backup stock Rom for triband umts 900/1900/2100 Mhz like wtotten on my phone label and flash phone.now working fine.charging problem exist while phone owner flashing with two band 5.0.2 backup rom.

Triband users can flash your phone via Spflashtool use this Rom

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hello tigran0705,

Would you please share the link to the above called ROM?

Thanks and regards from Germany

MEGA
Use this mega link above and lot of unchargable phones return to normal state.. Lot of thanks backup uploader...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hello,

Do you have the original link to the thread or something else?

It would be useful to know from which device the ROM exactly comes from.

Thank you

Thanks man. Actually trying it out.

I am trying to port our ROM into CM. But actually there are still problems with the bootloader.

I'll try to get help from developer and maybe there will be CM for our device.

Regards from Germany

Hat jmd die ROM von Tigran0705 probiert und funktioniert die ROM

Hey,

@Arty45 ich bin gerade dabei es zu testen. Melde mich gleich wenn ich mehr weiß. Danke.

@No3ight Ok. danke

I tasted it whole day and have only one issue.cannot root via secure kingroot 4.9.6 for installing with some app phone emai-s but it can solve via mtk engeenering tools without root acsess.if somebody need taturals I will send it speter!!!

@No3ight
Lot of Thanks facebook user olso.I just have this phone from Germanies Ebay in bootloop white screen state.already I have tried to fix it and only yesterday I find this Rom.Sorry I am not software Profi and cannot help you make CM custom Rom...

@No3ight Mayby you wrote about Emai-s instaling whithout Root?
[doublepost=1476203947,1476202239][/doublepost]Use this link for input Your phone emai-s easy without PC and root.can download from play stor mtk engeenering tool

Easily Change Android IMEI Without Rooting

@tigran0705 Hey I'm also non profi. But your link was very helpful.

@Arty45 ja, Laden lässt sich das Handy und die IMEI kann ja nachträglich editiert werden.

Wie flasht man das mit SP flash tool

You want to flash my Rom via flash tool?