Custom Roms MediaPad M5 Lite

@BesterTrainer

Auf B239 hat es nicht funktioniert :(
Ich versuche jetzt wieder auf Lager zu sein.
Ich denke, das Problem liegt bei RAMDISK238.img: /
Weißt du, wie man einen für 239 bekommt?

Ich benutze Google Translate, weil ich kein Deutsch spreche. Es tut mir leid, wenn es Fehler gibt.
Vielen Dank !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Try this one. Be sure your device has a stock rom B431

It should look like this:

BAH2-W19_8.0.0.239-C431_Einstellungen.jpg

If you need the complete stock rom download this:
http://update.dbankcdn.com/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G3240/g1719/v362803/f1/full/update.zip

use the huawei extractor to extract images

Anhänge

• RAMDISK239.img
    16 MB · Aufrufe: 60
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Bearbeitet von: Skyliner - Grund: Direktzitat entfernt. MfG Skyliner.
@BesterTrainer mein bah2-l09 B238 hat deine anweisung nicht bearbeitet.
Wie kann ich ein benutzerdefiniertes ROM installieren?
Entschuldigung, ich benutze auch Google Übersetzer

@BesterTrainer
I installed this stock rom
And followed your guide , used ramdisk239.img but still stuck at loop bootload lineage os :(.
By the way the link you provided was for C432B239. Maybe the reason of the loop is you provided the wrong ramdisk ?

PaulR2803 schrieb:
@BesterTrainer mein bah2-l09 B238 hat deine anweisung nicht bearbeitet.
Wie kann ich ein benutzerdefiniertes ROM installieren?
Entschuldigung, ich benutze auch Google Übersetzer
Your model is different (bah2-l09)
You need another ramdisk
Check out this side
Online firmware database ⋆ TEAM MT Developers
Look for the brand and model and download the update.zip
Use the Huaweiextractor to extract the ramdisk.img

I think you need to download this
http://update.dbankcdn.com/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G3238/g1719/v362795/f1/full/update.zip

And extract the ramdisk.img
This one is a B239. Check out if you can do an upgrade to B239 by using the stock recovery first and do the latest update to B239

If your stock rom boots up correctly try #90 of this thread again by using your ramdisk you've downloaded

If you get stuck in a bootloop while it boots LineageOS AND you can see the LineageOS letters (not only the logo) go backin TWRP and format your data. Boot again.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@BesterTrainer LineageOS 20191231 works for me but not the 20200111. I tried the AOSP rom but when booting, I got a message of android saying there is a system internal error and then reboots. have you tried the v209 and if it worked for you? Thanks ! :)

@BesterTrainer
I did everything according to the instructions. but after "fastboot reboot" this message hangs for 10 minutes and reboots again
IMG_20200119_112842.jpg

sasuke988 schrieb:
@BesterTrainer LineageOS 20191231 works for me but not the 20200111. I tried the AOSP rom but when booting, I got a message of android saying there is a system internal error and then reboots. have you tried the v209 and if it worked for you? Thanks ! :)
need more information:
1. Which stock rom version is installed on your device? B238, B239 or another?
2. Which model do you have C431 or C432 or another (this is important because of the images you flash) see: Firmware Update - Was bedeutet CUST, EMUI und Co. | Huawei.Blog
3. Try to find out if your device supports seemless updates (I think it doesn´t), but this is important to the type of your custom rom.
Check out at How to check if your Android device supports Seamless Updates
Go to Andy Yan's personal builds // GSI - Browse /lineage-17.x at SourceForge.net
If your device is an a-only device use the https://sourceforge.net/projects/an...1-UNOFFICIAL-treble_arm64_avN.img.xz/download
If your device supports AB use the https://sourceforge.net/projects/an...1-UNOFFICIAL-treble_arm64_bvN.img.xz/download
4. If you can see the LineageOS letters (not only the LineageOS sign) it could help to format the data. This worked on my C431 device.
Again, all your data will be lost. Go to working LineageOS reboot to recovery (adb reboot recovery, or developer options-> advanced restat on) twrp shoud start. Go to Wipe->Format data-> type yes-> swipe. Reboot.

I don´t know the Version v209...did you mean the the version 20191231 hen look at #90 of this thread
Beiträge automatisch zusammengeführt:

PaulR2803 schrieb:
@BesterTrainer
I did everything according to the instructions. but after "fastboot reboot" this message hangs for 10 minutes and reboots againAnhang anzeigen 766952

take a look at the answer above (sasuke988) #108
post the information here...

You probably get stuck very early, it seems your ramdisk or your recovery_ramdisk doesn`t fit.
I think you should first go back to the stock rom and post your device model and your stock version.
Could you start the twrp I mentioned in #90 of this thread?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@BesterTrainer
Thanks for your reply.
I have C431B239 model.
It doesn't support seamless update.
My device is a-only.
When I said v209, I meant the other rom not lineageos, the aosp 10 v209 of phpps. Did you manage to get that one to work?

I managed to get the lineageos to work but went back to stock because lineageos looked laggy and not fluid :( .

Thanks for your help!! :)

sasuke988 schrieb:
@BesterTrainer
Thanks for your reply.
I have C431B239 model.
My device is a-only.
When I said v209, I meant the other rom not lineageos, the aosp 10 v209 of phpps. Did you manage to get that one to work?

I managed to get the lineageos to work but went back to stock because lineageos looked laggy and not fluid :( .

no, sorry, I didn´t try that v209 of phpp. You should look if that rom is treble supported....
I have tryed that one as well (system-quack-arm64-aonly-vanilla.img.xz ), it booted but showed a warning. But then I switched to LineageOS.
I cannot confirm that LineageOS 17.1 is laggy. The only weired thing is that I had to put the display size on the smallest level.
I didn´t check if everything works but that´s what I have seen so far runs quickly.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
sasuke988 schrieb:
@BesterTrainer
Thanks for your reply.
I have C431B239 model.
My device is a-only.

check out this one:
AOSP 10 (QUACK) Treble Official ROM by phhusson. (Huawei Mediapad M5 lite Global)
looks familiar 🙂

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@BesterTrainer Thanks ,will try it right away to see if it works and will keep u posted :)

Hab ein Mediapad M5 lite 32GB mit BAH-L09 8.0.0.238(OCEC432) ,Bootloader+Root+TWRP entsperren hat geklappt nur läuft kein einziges Rom.
lineage-17.1-20200111-UNOFFICIAL-treble_arm_avN.img - kommt immer nur die Sichel+Lineage Bild
und
system-quack-arm64-aonly-gapps.img - bootet bis zur Sprache einstellen dann kommt Fehler bitte Hersteller kontaktieren.
Hat es schon jemand mit Erfolg geschaft ein anderes Rom zu installieren ?

redeagle703 schrieb:
Hab ein Mediapad M5 lite 32GB mit BAH-L09 8.0.0.238(OCEC432) ,Bootloader+Root+TWRP entsperren hat geklappt nur läuft kein einziges Rom.
lineage-17.1-20200111-UNOFFICIAL-treble_arm_avN.img - kommt immer nur die Sichel+Lineage Bild
und
system-quack-arm64-aonly-gapps.img - bootet bis zur Sprache einstellen dann kommt Fehler bitte Hersteller kontaktieren.
Hat es schon jemand mit Erfolg geschaft ein anderes Rom zu installieren ?
Bei meinem B239 (C431) war auch zuerst noch ein "Bootloop" mit LineageOS Schrift.
Ich musste nochmal ins TWRP und hab dort Format aufgerufen: Wipe -> Format Data -> yes
Vielleicht hilft ja das bei Dir auch....Bei mir läuft LineageOS perfekt s. #102

system-quack-arm64-aonly.img hat auch gebootet, mit einer Fehlermeldung, die man ignorieren konnte.
Bin dann zu LineageOS 17.1 gewechselt.

Edit:
Was auch sein kann, dass Magisk (root) Probleme macht, s. #94 / #95
Du könntest auch erstmal das Rom installieren und nach dem erfolgreichen booten dann erst Magisk flashen

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Format Data hats gebracht jetzt läufts. Thanks

Bei mir funktioniert AOPS & Lineageos 17, nur leider habe ich bei beiden Custom Roms kein Lautsprecher Sound und mein Mikrofon funktioniert auch nicht, wenn ich dann wieder zurueck zur Stock Rom gehe funktioniert wieder alles.

Und fuer die Leute die im Bootloop haengen, ihr muesst einfach nur Wipe> Format Data machen, dann muesste es eigentlich gehen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@Pa7n
ich habe genau das selbe Problem. Kein Sound....

Bei mir läuft das LineageOS 17.1 ohne Probleme. Habe die Anleitung aus dem Post #90 genau befolgt und damit keine Probleme gehabt.

Welche GAPPs muss ich flashen für LineageOS 17.1?
Ich kann kein Google Konto anlegen.

Pa7n schrieb:
Bei mir funktioniert AOPS & Lineageos 17, nur leider habe ich bei beiden Custom Roms kein Lautsprecher Sound und mein Mikrofon funktioniert auch nicht, wenn ich dann wieder zurueck zur Stock Rom gehe funktioniert wieder alles.

Und fuer die Leute die im Bootloop haengen, ihr muesst einfach nur Wipe> Format Data machen, dann muesste es eigentlich gehen.

Bei mir das gleiche. Habe C431B239. Unter AOPS findet es bei mir zusätzlich kein Netz.

Unter C432B238 scheinen hier einige ja keine Probleme zu haben. Kann ich das einfach alternativ installieren oder gibt es da Probleme?