[ROM][G900F/I/T/L/S/M/W8 & H][4JUL] XtreStoLite v.1.2.1a/b [541 MB] [XXU1ANE4] [Extremely Debloated | The Lightest, Cleanest & Smoothest TW Rom | AROMA Add-on Package | Call Recording | ART Compatible]
This will be the lightest TouchWiz ROM you ever will see! Just 541 MB
G900F/I/T/L/S/M/W8 version ROM Details:
- Based on the latest Samsung Stock G900F NEE XXU1ANE4 firmware (Base build date: 27-5-2014)
- Stock XXU1ANE4 Kernel (build date: 27-5-2014)
- De-bloated ROM to 541 MB!!
- All the standard features of Stock Android will work, so it's like an AOSP ROM with the TouchWiz launcher & SystemUI
- Unique separate Aroma Add-on Package which includes all the removed Samsung 'bloatware' apps, so that you can flash at any time your missing app back... SEE POST #2
- ROM still includes the original Samsung Gallery, Camera, Dialer, Messages, Music, Alarm & Calculator apps
- Latest Google Keyboard (You can install the Samsung keyboard with the Aroma add-on package from post #2)
- Latest SuperSu & BusyBox integrated
- KNOX fully removed
- Native Call Recording
- Optional working Private Mode (with the Aroma add-on package)
- At every boot the FsTrim command will be excecuted, to keep your Phone smooth and the internal memory fast! (Make sure you enable the included Universal Init.d app for this, or use any custom kernel!)
- SD-card write permissions
- Odexed (to keep it ART Runtime compatible, and to keep 100% original stock files = faster)
- ART Runtime works (Make sure you haven't the Xposed Framework installed when using ART)
- Option to add or remove the secondary symbols to/from the Samsung Keyboard
- A few build.prop tweaks, like: Fewer WiFi scans, Faster Boot animation speeds, Disabled logging, Disabled call ring and Proximity delay.
- This ROM supports the following models: G900F, G900I, G900T, G900M, G900W8, G900L, G900S
- Separate XtreStoLite G900H & G900T versions available
- Option to choose between American or European regional values (to show the American 4G/LTE or European H+/4G data icons and the correct date/time format)
- 100% Original Stock files (No modded APK, Framework & lib files), this gives you the most stable, fastest & smoothest experience.
- See Post #2 for the Aroma Add-on Package, so that you can choose which Samsung Apps / functions you want back.
You can use this Aroma add-on package at any time after flashing this rom (So you can first use the rom barebone and look for yourself which app/feature you want to have back)
- The ART runtime is still experimental, and I don't recommend to use it. You will also get slightly better performance with the Dalvik runtime.
- The aim of this ROM is to keep it as close to the stock firmware as possible. Because this way the ROM is the most stable you can get, and also you don't have any mods that can have influence on the performance and/or battery life of the ROM.
Also you can tweak the interface on your own nowadays with Xposed Framework plugins like: Wanam Xposed, GravityBox & Xposed G-TouchWiz.
- With the Xposed G-TouchWiz plugin you can remove/hide the S-Finder & QuickConnect buttons in the notification panel.
And with the 'Galaxy S5 Widgets' Xposed module you can get widgets on your lock-screen.
So please don't ask in this thread if I can add an mod for those functions.
- If you use the included stock kernel, then open the included Universal Init.d app, and switch it on, to have init.d support with the stock kernel! (make sure the app also has root rights in the SuperSu app)
This enables the included FsTrim command at boot, to keep your internal storage fast & your phone smooth!
When using an custom kernel (with init.d support built-in), then you can disable the Universal init.d app.
- If you do use Philz/CWM recovery, then you can get an warning when you try to reboot after flashing, that the su binary is not installed or to restore the recovery... always answer NO to those questions (otherwise you will lose root)
- I strongly recommend to install SVoice with the Aroma add-on package, even if you don't use SVoice, just to disable the Home key SVoice launch delay in SVoice. (Svoice -> Menu key -> Settings -> De-select: Open via the home key)
After disabling this option, the home key will react much quicker when you press it.
You can disable the Svoice app if you want after this (Settings -> Application Manager -> All -> S Voice -> Disable), but do not delete the app data of it.
- I recommend to set all the 3 Animation settings to 0.5 in the Developer settings menu, for much faster animations (and experience).
- Enable the Developer Options (Settings -> About Device -> 8x tap the Build number)
- Go to the Developer Options (Settings -> Developer options)
- Scroll down, and set:
'Window animation scale' to 0.5
'Transition animation scale' to 0.5
'Animator duration scale' to 0.5
- Enjoy the faster animations!
- All the Google Play Store apps are NOT included in the ROM (or Aroma add-on package), you can download those by yourself in the Play Store.
- If you choose to use the ART runtime, then the first reboot after you did choose the ART runtime will take a very long time to boot up. The bootscreen shows up longer than usual (around the 3 minutes), and after that the 'Android is upgrading...' screen will take a few minutes)
- Deleted all the .odex files! (ROM is deodexed now, and still ART Runtime compatible!) (this is the most proper way of deodexing you can get!) (this also removes another 96 MB from the ROM!) (Thanks @_alexndr for this!)
- Re-done ALL the mods... So that they are now ART Runtime compatible (except the High volume warning mod) (+ I did all the mods on an much proper way than I did with previous versions) (thanks @_sale_ & @_alexndr for this!)
- Added optional 'Remove increasing ringtone' mod (also ART Runtime compatible!)
- Added 12 apps Toolbox mod at default (this mod is not choosable because it's too big in size if I will make it optional)
- Updated SuperSu to v.2.27 - Updated Google Play Services to v.6.5.86 - Optimized the installation and wipe scripts (thanks @_alexndr for this) - Added init.d permissions script (to set the correct permissions for your init.d scripts automatically at boot) (thanks to @_alexndr)
- Removed Roaming warning for the Samsung Messages app
- Updated Adam kernel to v.1.3
- Added various lines to the build.prop file to disable KNOX & Secure Storage completely with custom kernels (this fixes S-Health FC's when on ART Runtime)
- Reverted ro.config.knox build.prop line (that I did change with v.1.3.9, it caused some internal sd-card permission problems for some)
V.1.1.5: (Full-Wipe strongly recommend)
V.1.1: ONLY use XtreStoLite Aroma add-on package v.1.1 with this ROM update, because of the rebase.
- Replaced the APN list with the one from the Android L developer preview (it's newer & supports more carriers)
- Updated Google Keyboard to v.3.1.20003.1236599 Android L version (Original port by me)
- Updated SuperSu to v.2.01
- Cleaned up the CSC (removed the Nordic countries carrier stuff from it)
- Rom is now even more lite (541 MB)
- Optimized the Aroma installer & installation script a bit
- Performance optimizations (ROM feels smoother/faster now!)
- Optimized the installation script a lot... Added the (correct) Chcon context labels for all the files. All the permissions and Chcon labels should be 100% correct now, same as on an stock Odin firmware!
- Now you have the choice between European and American regional settings (to show the correct data icons, date/time format and units)
- Automatic language recognition on first boot (when you do an clean flash)
- The flashable zip is now signed
- Removed the Multi-CSC feature for now, it seems that the older CSC's are not working correctly with the new XXU1ANE4 base.
- So the NEE (Nordic Countries) CSC is only included in this version of the ROM.
- NOTICE: I STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you do an Data/factory reset before installing the ROM if you come from another CSC than the NEE CSC.
- Updated ROM to XXU1ANE4 base firmware (build date 27 May 2014)
- Added Native call recording (thanks to @tdunham)
- Updated NEE CSC from the XXU1ANE4 firmware
- Updated SuperSu to v.2.0 (no more false 'root access denied' messages!)
- Included G900L/S WiFi & Bluetooth fix (thanks to @arronov)
- Fixed some permissions in the installation script again.
- Enabled LogCat again (the 'disable logcat' mod was draining more battery)
V.1.1.5: (Full-Wipe strongly recommend)
- Updated stock kernel to ZHU1ANE3 (build date 17 May 2014) for the G900F/M/W8/T models, this kernel seems a bit faster than the XXU1ANE2 stock kernel!
- Updated G900I NFC Fix, kernel and NZC CSC to G900I base NE2 (build date 30 May 2014)
- Moved the Universal init.d & Google keyboard apps to the Data partition (instead of the System partition)
- Enabled the FindMyMobile functions again in Settings -> Security (because the add-on for this is now available in the Aroma add-on package!)
- Made some minor changes to a few build.prop models
- Added fewer Wifi scans tweak to the build.prop file, for better battery life
- Removed the 'Other Model' option from this Aroma installer (it was useless)
- Optimized the Installation script a bit (permissions etc.)
- G900F kernel is now pure stock (previously it was extracted from my device, the file size was different than the one in the Odin tar file)
- Updated SuperSu to v.1.99r4
- Updated G900I NFC Fix & Kernel to G900I NE1 base, and made them odexed and ART Runtime compatible!
- Added official support for the G900S model
- Added XSA (Australia), ZTO (Brazil), USC (American Cellular), TUR (Turkey), PCT (Puerto Rico) and NEE (Nordic Countries) CSC's
- Updated G900T files to base NE6
- Corrected G900I, G900L, G900W8, G900M build.prop files
- Hidded Samsung Find My Mobile from 'Settings -> Security' (it wasn't working, use Google Device Manager from the Play Services for now)
- Updated SuperSu to v.1.99r3 (+ fixed the context' of the SuperSu files)
- Moved Universal Init.d app from the Data partition to the System partition (to make sure it gets always flashed on every S5 model)
- Updated USA T-Mobile CSC from the new NE5 G900T base firmware
- Updated the G900L kernel from firmware base: G900LKLU1ANE5
- Made the Bootanimation and shutdownanimation faster with an build.prop tweak
- Misc. fixes (in the installation script, new Aroma theme etc.)
- Added Russian (SER), Swedish (HTS) & Portugal (TPH) CSC's
- Moved the USA T-Mobile apps from the ROM to the XtreStoLite Aroma add-on package (hopefully this fixes some FC's for some G900T users)
- Updated SuperSu to v.1.99 (Thanks to Chainfire for making this new version compatible with this ROM!!)
- Corrected SuperSu & BusyBox permissions in the installation script
- Disabled Logcat by default (Made an add-on in the XtreStoLite Aroma add-on package to enable it again)
- Corrected and added many permissions & symlinks in the installation script
- Tweaked the build.prop a little bit more.
- Added G900L (Korean) Model selection in the Aroma installer of the ROM (this flashes the G900L kernel + G900L build.prop file)
- Corrected the 'Other Model' build.prop file, so that it's compatible with the Samsung Store.
- Moved some more lib files from the ROM to the Aroma add-on package.
- Fixed that you can't turn off the shutter sound from the camera for all the included CSC's.
- Added option to disable the Boot sound (when you turn on your phone) in the Aroma installer of the ROM.
V.1.1: ONLY use XtreStoLite Aroma add-on package v.1.1 with this ROM update, because of the rebase.
- ROM Totally re-based on the newest firmware base: XXU1ANE2 (Base build date: 8-5-2014)
- This new base has the following new things:
- Better Performance
- Better RAM Management
- Faster Camera & Gallery
- Better Fingerprint scanner recognizing
- And many more fixes!
- The G900L model is now supported (fingerprint scanner works now!)
- Fixed OpenGL ES v.3 lib file symlink
- Fixed the G900M build.prop file, so that it shows the European data icon set again, and not the American 4G LTE icon.
- Added USA (T-mobile G900T) CSC, choose this CSC also if you live in the USA and have another operator than T-Mobile. (To have the correct American values, like Fahrenheit etc.)
- Added USA T-mobile WiFi calling for the G900T model
- Added for each S5 model an separate build.prop file, to set the correct settings (to have the 4G LTE logo and to show the correct model number in Settings etc.)
- Fixed the problem that the Universal init.d app sometimes didn't got installed
- Cleaned up the installation script a LOT!
- FsTrim will be executed at the end of the installation of the ROM (to keep your internal memory fast)
- Added some missing lib files that gave for some a few FC's
- Re-added the Google Search/Now lib file that got removed in ROM v.1.0.2, to fix some Google Now FC's that some people were getting
- Fixed kernel installation for the G900 M/T/W8 models (No kernel got installed on these devices with ROM v.1.0.3)
- Integrated S-Pen lib/SDK files from the stock ROM, I think you will get a more responsive screen/input with those files
- Moved some more lib files from the ROM to the Aroma Add-on package (to make the rom even more 'lite')
- Added a few build.prop tweaks (disabled logging, disabled call ring delay, disabled proximity delay, disabled logcat and enabled Hardware Composition)
- Added PHE CSC (Spain Unbranded)
- Enabled automatic language selection (on first boot) for the BTU, PHE, PHN & CRC CSC.
- Added a few tweaks to the PHN CSC (Netherlands), like: option to disable the camera shutter sound and Disabled Wifi Smart Network Switch by default.
- Disabled Secure-storage in build.prop (this fixes problems with not working SHealth and maybe more)
- Re-added the SD-card write mod
- Installation script wipes 'preload' partition again on the G900F model, for all other models it will not wipe this partition (so that your internal storage will not be wiped)
- Moved Samsung Video Telephony support from the ROM to the Aroma add-on package
- Moved a few more lib files from the ROM to the corresponding add-on in the Aroma Add-on Package (ROM is now: 534,7 MB).
- Fixed the Busybox binary (will work with any kernel now)
- Changed from Omega kernel to Stock (G900W8 model is supported now)
- Added Universal Init.d app, to have Init.d support with stock kernel (Open this app and enable it, to have init.d support with the stock kernel)
- Removed DCMProvider apk (I think it isn't needed, and it seems the ART runtime is more compatible after removing this apk)
- Removed Google Now lib file (isn't needed since this rom doesn't come with Google Search/Now)
- Fixed some permissions in the installer script
- Reduced logging (in build.prop)
- Fixed the missing G900I NFC Fix files (finally really working now)
- Fixed the installation script so that it doesn't wipe the internal memory anymore on the G900T
- So finally the rom is fully compatible with the G900 F/I/T models!
- Added Aroma installer to the ROM
- Integrated the G900I Root & NFC Fix
- Added Multi-CSC
- Fixed laggy video playback!
- Fixed the root issues some people had (hopefully)
- Added a few missing essential files
- Removed the SD Card write mod & Sqlite3 tweak (ART is now more compatible because of this)
- Cleaned up installation script (faster and cleaner installation)
- First Release!
Root & Install custom recovery: (Only needed if you haven't done this yet)
- Flash CF-Root for your model with Odin
- Make sure you have an custom recovery installed (CWM / PhilZ / TWRP) (This trips your KNOX warranty counter!)
Install the ROM
- Make sure you're on an recent Bootloader/Firmware
- Copy the ROM (& Aroma add-on package) zip files to your internal or external memory of your Phone
- Do a Data/Factory reset first in your recovery
- Start the installation
- Enjoy the Rom!
- Optionally: Flash the Aroma add-on Package, to restore some of the removed Samsung Apps/Functions that you want (You can do this anytime!)
I would NOT recommend to restore system apps or app data of your apps with Titanium backup, only the apps themselves.
Restoring App data or System apps can cause many problems. (This applies to any ROM!)
Download links for:
ROM XXU1ANG7 V.1.5: (525,7MB)
(check the MD5 of your download before flashing)
Stock G900F/T/M/W8 Kernel,
Stock G900I Kernel & Stock G900L/S Kernel
(for when you did flash an custom kernel and want to have the stock kernel back)
Quelle: [ROM][G900F/I/T/L/S/M/W8 & H][4JUL] XtreStoLite v.1.2.1a/b [541 MB] [XXU1ANE4] [Extremely Debloated | The Lightest, Cleanest & Smoothest TW Rom | AROMA Add-on Package | Call Recording | ART Compatible] - xda-developers
16,1 KB Aufrufe: 2.069
20,2 KB Aufrufe: 1.903
3,8 KB Aufrufe: 1.789
14,1 KB Aufrufe: 1.854
19,4 KB Aufrufe: 1.830
Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator: